(Archived) Print notes with details such as date, headline and tags

pappenheimer

Idea

I want to print my notes from endnote 1.5.0 on my mac with details. I've noticed that I can print from the web but then I can only print one note at a time. The Windows people posted a work-around by replacing the printing templates "print.htm" and "print_note.htm". However, I cannot find anything like that on my mac. In my library folder I find the Preference files "com.evernote.Evernote.plist" and "com.evernote.EvernoteThumbnailer.plist" but neither of those files reveal an option to change the printing preferences. Also, there seems to be no indication for a preference file at "~/Library/Application Support/Evernote". Maybe I missed something but if someone could give me an idea how I could change the standard print format of a note it would be immensely appreciated.

I think Evernote is so incredibly useful and so revolutionary with all the supported platforms. I hope the Evernote team can pull it off to enhance the search (using wildcards for example) and to customize the print format on Mac and Windows machines. Lets hope for the best.

Thanks,

Christian.

3 replies to this idea

Archived