Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×

Hi there,

I am using Android 4.4.4 on a Sony Xperia Z3 compact.

I am trying to capture post-it notes using the Post-it camera, but the post-its are failing to be recognized and are being saved as Snapshots instead:

post-230236-0-18082500-1414369667_thumb. 

I have tried all four colors of the 3M post-it brand, with flash on and flash-off, all without success. I have previously used the post-it camera on an older android phone without any problems.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

If that's an example of the pictures you're getting,  do you have the entire post-it inside the camera capture boundaries?  I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Evernote and checking the Evernote Post-it® Note Camera Overview to make sure you haven't forgotten something about the process...

EDIT:  there's also something in Evernote Settings to switch off the multishot camera - try changing that option.

Hello,

Thank you for this. After further experimentation, making sure all 4 edges of the post-it are within the boundaries has worked, and for some reason this was not a problem on my previous phone.

Thank you!

• Like 1