ALL notebooks and notes deleted! How do I get them back if possible?!

I have been using evernote for the past year on my laptop and not using an account. This semester I have also been taking notes on evernote and my entire school life was recorded on it, notes from class, notes from my readings, important essay notes, AND now they are all gone. I logged onto my account not thinking that literally everything would be deleted and I would have to start anew. It is currently midterm season and I am currently freaking the heck out. Please someone come to my rescue. I won't be able to survive the next month or finals during december without these notes!! 

ANY help would be appreciated. Please

- Sincerely,

An even more stressed out university student

• Level 5*

Hi.  When you say "I have been using evernote for the past year on my laptop and not using an account." Do you mean you weren't allowing the notes to sync back to the server?

You should be able to log in to your account via a browser and Evernote.com and see what has been saved online.  Please check that you haven't somehow logged into a new account,  rather than open your own data...

gazumped thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

I didn't realize i had made two accounts. You really do not know how much you saved me this term!! My gratitude towards you right now can not be explained in words. I thought I would have to re-take all my notes for midterms and finals. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!! 

*** giving you a virtual "thank you, you saved my life" hug **

Archived