Evernote Premium support given up the ghost?

• Level 5*

I opened a ticket on sunday (I have a ticket number) and I haven't heard anything since. 

Just tried Chat and it appears that it's not currently running.

What happened to 24 hours?

What happened to Chat?

Ticket# 774422 should any staff member stumble into here.

• Ex Employees

I opened a ticket on sunday (I have a ticket number) and I haven't heard anything since. 

Just tried Chat and it appears that it's not currently running.

What happened to 24 hours?

What happened to Chat?

Ticket# 774422 should any staff member stumble into here.

There are limited chat hours on Sunday. I see that you created your ticket on Saturday, were you running into this issue over the weekend or today?

• Level 5*

I tried Chat on Wednesday at about 2pm Pacific.

The problem occurred over the weekend and is still occurring. 

Thanks for flagging the ticket - I got a response from a human being "I am currently researching this issue and will respond with more information shortly."

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having the same trouble with premium support since 10/31....two tickets have been submitted with nothing more than the automated response with a ticket number.  Since then nothing.  I've tried initiating online chat twice during weekdays with no reply from the other end.

Frustrating.

After many years of paying for premium account, I submitted support ticket on Oct. 15 and did not receive an reply from a human until Oct. 22.  I submitted feedback when they requested it on how the support experience was and I let them know that they should not advertise 24 hour turnaround on their support requests if they cannot deliver it, especially since 24 hour response is supposed to be one of the advantages of having a Premium account.

This was the automated response to my ticket: "**This is an Automated Message to confirm that we have received your inquiry.**

Thank you for contacting Evernote Support.

As a valued customer of Evernote, you will receive support within 1 business day.

Evernote is closed on Weekends and Holidays."

• 1 month later...

My experience of late has been much the same.   I have submitted 3 support tickets in the past month and I have received no response on any of them.    Just the automated message confirming receipt of the request.   I have been a premium subscriber since the early days with Evernote because I liked the application and an I believed in the company.   I am now questioning my commitment and whether or not I want to support them with the $45/year and the purchase of the Moleskine notebooks, etc.

Apparently the courtesy of a response (even if it's to say that they don't have an answer or they have logged a bug) is too much to ask now.

Archived