Notes Don't Save

SManuele

I had the same exact thing happen to me today. I lost an entire days worth of notes I took here at Microsoft's campus for conference I'm in. I was pissed and when I mentioned to some of the speakers all they said was "Should've used One Note"... All jokes a side this really sucks and hope it gets resolved or that my lost note suddenly reappear somehow.

I have had the same issue happen a few times - using the latest build of Chrome on Mac Yosemite. When clicking Done there is no feedback but I am kicked back to the notes list and the note never appears. Sometimes after being kicked to the notes list and trying to close the tab I get feedback about "do you want to leave this page with something open" dialog. 

Likewise here. Twice I have taken extensive notes in the Web Beta, as early as this morning. I click done, go back later to refer to the note, and most of the damn thing is gone. Check history and get nothing but the truncated version twice, timestamped 3 hours after I wrote the initial note. Perhaps you should consider renaming the product OnceInAGreatWhileButInconsistentlyNote. I understand that this is a beta, but you're pushing customers to use it, and it should at least be able to save the goddamn note without someone beta scolding me. I was using the WebBeta on Chrome on a Macbook Pro running Yosemite. Was, as in I have switched back to the regular client. 

Archived