download for older operating systems

I put Evernote on my ipad (original) in 2011 and now want to load a version on my iMac which still uses snow leopard (10.6.8).  I thought if you had an original version on one mac product Apps would download older versions for other mac products that are compatible with those other (also older) products.  Is there a way do do this - a site where older versions of Evernote can still be downloaded?

Someone deleted a post I made in general discussions.  I am looking for 5.2.1 evernote mac download and I don't see it in the link above.  How do I find it?  I have a full database and I don't want to update. I am moving my database to another computer… 

Thank you.

• Level 5*

Sorry about that.  I don't know if they do or not, but you could chat with support or submit a ticket to see if they will send you a link to an older version. 

• Level 5*

Someone deleted a post I made in general discussions.  I am looking for 5.2.1 evernote mac download and I don't see it in the link above.  How do I find it?  I have a full database and I don't want to update. I am moving my database to another computer… 

Thank you.

Your post is here: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/70880-legacy%E2%80%A6-mac-521-evernote/#entry311304, I think. Moved, but not deleted.

Archived