Notebooks and subnotebooks

Aballinger

Idea

My old notebooks are under under a main Notebook and it won't let me make them their own notebooks or switch them to another notebook.  Example.  I have 5 Notebooks under AmericanHort ( marketing, articles, etc.) and I have 4 more notebooks under Cultivate (tradeshow, education etc)  .  I would am doing some reorganizing and it won't let me get the Education Notebook out of the main Cultivate one.  I have notes in Education and the only way I can seem to get around this is to create a new notebook with a slightly different name, copy the notes, add them to the new notebook and then delete the Education notebook.  But then how do I delete main notebooks such as Cultivate.  It is getting frustrating and there has got to be an easier way to do this!

Thanks - Aubrey

2 replies to this idea

Hello! In the Beta you should be able to drag and drop notebooks in and out of stacks.  This feature was added about 2 months ago. Just click and hold on a notebook that you would like to move out of a stack and then drag it up or down until it is out of the main stack. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Nancy 

Archived