Sync issues with iOS8

I'm usually the first to get any update, but this time chose to wait with iOS8. Having recently isntalled the iOS 8.0.2 in my iPad air and iPhone 4s, i realized that the app is having sync issues, showing a message that 'Sync was not completed because connection with server was lost'.

Does anybody face the same problem?

• Level 5*

I'm seeing a lot of sync issues recently.

Please see  Troubleshoot Sync Issues

Also you can try deleting the EN iOS App, restart your device, and reinstall Evernote.

If that does not resolve your problem, then I suggest you Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. Just start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.

• Level 5*

I'm usually the first to get any update, but this time chose to wait with iOS8. Having recently isntalled the iOS 8.0.2 in my iPad air and iPhone 4s, i realized that the app is having sync issues, showing a message that 'Sync was not completed because connection with server was lost'.

Does anybody face the same problem?

Every. Single. Day.

• Level 5*

I'm not sure if the iOS sync issue is Evernote or Apple (or maybe both), but Apple iOS 8.1 is scheduled to be released on Monday, Oct 20, so let's hope that fixes things.

I'm still running iOS 8.0 on my iPhone 6+ without any issues, Apple or Evernote.  So I'm going to wait about 1 week after the iOS 8.1 update before I apply it so I can check for any 8.1 issues that are discovered by other users.

• Level 5*

8.1 didn't fix anything. I think this is an EN issue. PIN settings forgotten for premium accounts, background sync doesn't work, and when I open EN, I just get the home page and it says no sync done in 8, 10, 15, 18 hrs or however long it has been since I opened EN on that device (iPad Mini Retina 2, iPhone 6, iPhone 5 (this one still on 8.0.2))

Archived