Issues with passcode lock / Touch Id on an iPhone 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was having this exact issue, but these steps from Evernote support cleared it up for me:

• Open Evernote
  • Sign-out of Evernote (This will actually reset the keychain for the Passcode Lock)
  • Reboot your iPhone
  • Sign back in

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work, because when you do that your password and account stay in the device's keychain. Logging out of Evernote and rebooting actually removes it, so when you sign in you're doing so from scratch, and for whatever reason that fixes the issue. I used to lose my passcode like once a week, but at this point the problem hasn't occurred in months.

I was having this exact issue, but these steps from Evernote support cleared it up for me:

• Open Evernote
  • Sign-out of Evernote (This will actually reset the keychain for the Passcode Lock)
  • Reboot your iPhone
  • Sign back in

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work, because when you do that your password and account stay in the device's keychain. Logging out of Evernote and rebooting actually removes it, so when you sign in you're doing so from scratch, and for whatever reason that fixes the issue. I used to lose my passcode like once a week, but at this point the problem hasn't occurred in months.

I'll give this a go. Thanks muchly.

Archived