I have upgraded to Premium for 4 months but it still shows I'm on basic

Hi,

I have been paying for Evernote Premium since 27/06/2014 every month via iTunes however my account on both my laptop, iphone and ipad do not show it and I can't view my notes offline which is the main reason I need it as I travel every month. I am quite busy so haven't had the time to sit down and resolve this earlier but I can say I am incredibly frustrated as I need the notes to use for when I am travelling and most of the time I can't access them and it causes problems.

The recepit order numbers are as follows:

27/06/14 MGSN7YB8H4
27/07/14 MGSNM84QM4
21/08/14 MGSNZK3NQ4
27/09/14 MGSQGN1BML

I have tried and tried to find a way to contact Evernote but it only says I need to be a premium member to contact support directly and is that not what I am already paying for?

Can you please help me get this set up correctly and it would be great if Evernote could be kind enough to repay me for the last 4 months that I have paid premium and haven't been able to use it.

Thanks

Jo

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a user forum,  and while Evernote developers and admins read these posts,  they're not guaranteed to read all posts every day,  so you may wait a little while before there's any come back.  If you can persevere through the support request process (see below) you should be able to send a request for help and receive a ticket number.  If you can post that number here,  one of the admins can then follow it up - the iTunes receipt numbers won't mean a thing to Evernote.  Your account details as listed in the ticket will.

Archived