Can't get Live Chat or any other form of support

RobertF

Idea

Is it just me? I'm trying to contact EN Support. As a long time Premium member, I was looking forward to using Live Chat. However, the Chat Now button takes me to the default submit a ticket page, where all options are in German. I'm as multicultural as the next guy, but, when I've been paying for premium for many years now, I'd like to know that I can (a) contact a live chat person or (B) be able to submit a ticket in my own language.

Is anyone else having problems with Live Chat? If it's just me, could you give me some pointers on the secret handshake that has to accompany clicking the Chat Now button?

TIA

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Robert, you might just try the Chat Support again now.   I just did it and it is working fine.

A few days ago I also got some German text in one of the forms.

If you're still having problems, you can try:

• Quit your browser, reopen, try Chat
  • Use another Browser

Thanks. It appears to be working now.

Pardon my snark: I'm getting frustrated waiting for 5.6 to hit the Mac App Store (actually, the latest version there is 5.5.1, which isn't even the latest 5.5 version). I wonder at times if EN isn't deprecating the MAS as a channel for selling EN. That wouldn't be a bad thing. I get my OmniGroup software direct from the vendor. But, given the nontrivial nature of migrating from the MAS version to the "standard" version, it would be helpful for the EN folks just to say, "If you want to get the latest releases in anything approaching a timely manner, get them directly from us."

• Ex Employees

Is it just me? I'm trying to contact EN Support. As a long time Premium member, I was looking forward to using Live Chat. However, the Chat Now button takes me to the default submit a ticket page, where all options are in German. I'm as multicultural as the next guy, but, when I've been paying for premium for many years now, I'd like to know that I can (a) contact a live chat person or ( B) be able to submit a ticket in my own language.

Is anyone else having problems with Live Chat? If it's just me, could you give me some pointers on the secret handshake that has to accompany clicking the Chat Now button?

TIA

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues contacting the Evernote Support team. Can you let me know what country you are located on and and the web browser(s) you are seeing German text on?

I'm also a longtime Premium member and I am going out of my mind trying to contact support. I submitted the form 10 DAYS ago and have no response. I have read that the best way is to use support chat, like you're speaking of here. But I can not find a button anywhere that says "chat now". There seems to be just one support page and it's that same form I submitted already. HELP??? anyone? I've really like EN but I've never needed support and I thought that is part of what I'm paying for. Where is it??? Can you guys help me? I'm so frustrated. Can you maybe show me a screencap of where the chat now button is?

• Level 5*

See Evernote Chat Support., available 9am-4pm US PST. (Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

But I can not find a button anywhere that says "chat now". There seems to be just one support page and it's that same form I submitted already. HELP??? anyone? I've really like EN but I've never needed support and I thought that is part of what I'm paying for. Where is it??? Can you guys help me? I'm so frustrated. Can you maybe show me a screencap of where the chat now button is?

Archived