Camera Settings / Moleskine

I have the latest version of Evernote on my Nexus 7 (2012) and I am looking to us a Moleskine Notebook.  According to Evernote, in Camera settings I should have options for Moleskine Notebooks.  Firstly I can only get to Camera Settings by launching the camera and tapping the ... at the top left then hitting the settings wheel.  When I dod this it presents me with the Camera Settings page but the 'Post-it Notes' and 'Moleskine Notebook' options are greyed out.

Any ideas why this is the case?

I don't think Moleskine is a Premium feature (I don't have Premium), and although a Nexus 7 (21012) only has a front-facing camera - i.e. pointing towards me - I could still take a photo of a Moleskine page with it (with difficulty!)

Perhaps it knows I don't have a camera on the other side?

Any ideas gratefully accepted!

Ok - well all the screenshots and guides to menu options under the Android section, bear no relation at all to how it looks on my device!  Possibly the screenshots are from Phones rather than Tablets (which is what I have) or the screenshots are out-of-date - definitely no options for 'Smart Stickers' on my Android Device, despite it being shown in the link you provided!

Thanks for your input.

• Level 5*

Well bless my cotton socks (forum net nanny :P) - now that I check on my phone.  I do have Moleskine access!  This is a recent beta and the settings menu has changed a lot,  but in Evernote > Settings > Camera I have Moleskine options.  Now I need to see how it works...

You should get an public release update soon,  or you could join the beta community - getting an update may take a few days...

Archived