Asking for details regarding downloads of Evernote....

....on various systems.  I have a windows PC and (using Chrome) have downloaded EN free trial and love it. It's something I might want to institute using for my company as Premium, but I need to understand  a few things first. Meanwhile, I'm testing it beautifully but found that on a coworkers IPad I couldn't Download the free trial without putting in credit card info.  Can I download EN on an IPad (or any other tablet and which ones) so they can each trial it before we make the leap? I'm basically looking for the EN approved link to download EN on every employees personal device.  Is there a list I can go to to do this given everyone's different platforms? I would like to do this without asking them to input a CC just yet. 

Thanks!

Ultimately, it will be these tablets (Elipsis 7 ) that we will have all the field techs using so : given the OS system info here: http://www.legitreviews.com/verizon-ellipsis-7-4g-lte-tablet-review_136049

what like should I use to get EN free trial on it without putting in CC info. ??

• Level 5*

....on various systems.  I have a windows PC and (using Chrome) have downloaded EN free trial and love it. It's something I might want to institute using for my company as Premium, but I need to understand  a few things first. Meanwhile, I'm testing it beautifully but found that on a coworkers IPad I couldn't Download the free trial without putting in credit card info.  Can I download EN on an IPad (or any other tablet and which ones) so they can each trial it before we make the leap? I'm basically looking for the EN approved link to download EN on every employees personal device.  Is there a list I can go to to do this given everyone's different platforms? I would like to do this without asking them to input a CC just yet. 

Thanks!

Ultimately, it will be these tablets (Elipsis 7 ) that we will have all the field techs using so : given the OS system info here: http://www.legitreviews.com/verizon-ellipsis-7-4g-lte-tablet-review_136049

what like should I use to get EN free trial on it without putting in CC info. ??

The Evernote app is a free download to all devices including the iPad.  You only have to pay if you upgrade to Premium.  Premium gives you extra features to the service.  Here is one link highlighting the features.  For the iPad or iPhone just go to the App Store and download EN from there.  I believe the Elipsis 7 is an Android device.  I'm not familiar with them but know they have something similar to Apple's App Store.

As far as I know, you shouldn't need to enter your CC#. Hopefully an EN staffer can chime in here and help.

Yes that is what I found last night, thank you. Only wanted then to know if to download EN to Ipad from the app store, will I have to input CC info even for just the trial. I did not have to do that on my PC. Thanks!

Maybe it's the itunes store not Evernote? The "free trial" isn't really a trial you can stay free forever if that suits your needs. BUT I know from setting up my children on itunes that itunes requires a credit card number. So it might not be Evernote but the itunes store. 

Archived