Lack of Sync to Outlook Contacts with Android

I am sure this must have been covered many times before. However at the risk of repeating an issue: whilst I am a great Apple user on my iMac and Macair I stopped using iPhones some time ago as they were falling behind the market in areas important to me (e.g. lack of dual sim, lack of being able to add own micro memory card etc, not withstanding they were beginning to slightly over egg it on the pricing!). I had heard great things about Evernote and was specially interested in the ability of scanning a business card for syncing with contacts. I am amazed to find that having downloaded the premium version that this specific feature is not available on Android devices. I would be interested to know why Evernote have not done this as from a market perspective the number of Android devices is out performing apple? 

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to Android world.  We've been a little miffed that business card scanning hasn't made it here yet too,  but Evernote do say it's in development.  Evernote have separate iOS and Android teams,  and I guess the iOS guys beat Android to the punch on this one. 

• 1 month later...

Archived