(Archived) How to have saved searches sort by alphanumeric

When using the Evernote mobile web site (www.evernote.com/m) on my Blackberry browser, my saved searches are sorted by the creation date of the saved search. I'm trying to keep a series of searches at the top of the list using the "_" prefix. This works perfectly on the desktop client or desktop web UI.

Also, the issue is present when I try the mobile site on my desktop system, so I know that it's not a Blackberry browser issue.

How can I sort the saved search list?

W.

Thanks. And, while the guys/gals are fixing it, please ask them to get rid of that annoying [GO] button and make the selected list item execute when chosen.

How do you expect me to be able to drive properly if I've got to click all those buttons? If I have an accident, it's Evernote's fault!

W.

• 1 year later...
Thanks. And, while the guys/gals are fixing it, please ask them to get rid of that annoying [GO] button and make the selected list item execute when chosen.

How do you expect me to be able to drive properly if I've got to click all those buttons? If I have an accident, it's Evernote's fault!

W.

:shock: Are you still alive?

Yes, please. If we've selected the search, I think it could be assumed we want to run it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived