What is the best product that works with evernote for handwriting to text recognition?

Evernote will analyze any image of handwritten text and allow if to be searched. This includes handwriting done in Penultimate or any other applications where the writing can be exported as an image and placed into Evernote. Images of handwritten notes on paper will also be searchable. 

Whatever way you want your images of handwriting put into Evernote will have more or less the same effect. Images of text (either hand writing on your tablet, or scans of paper) will be searchable, and generally this is pretty surprisingly accurate if the writing is clear, and the image is of a sufficiently high quality (usually digitally produced writing such as through notability or penultimate is good in the latter way because, of course, you eliminate poor photos from the equation). 

EXCEPT

if you are referring to the actual conversion of handwritten characters into typewritten counterparts. Penultimate does not do this. I cannot think of any application off the top of my head that has this capability, let alone one that has direct tie-ins to Evernote. The closest thing I can think of might be some product or service offered by Livescribe.

Archived