Re-activating a de-activated business account

Has anyone ever reactivated a deactivated business account? I started using it a few months back and decided to take a break from it. Now that I'm more familiar with the program, I want to use it for my business again, but I keep getting errors (i.e. "can't log in, see your administrator"). I followed the suggestions, but to no avail and tech support won't get back to me. Anybody else run into this that might be able to help?

• Level 5*

It may be that the support system sees you as a free user with limited support rather than a Business User with priority.  If you raise a ticket with support and post the ticket number here we'll flag it for one of the site admins to take a look...

• 4 weeks later...

I have also the same problem. I am using Evernote Business for over a year and until last week I could not access my business notebooks anymore. The reason was about a declined credit card payment. I already contacted the support but up til now (5-6 days) they didn't help me out with this problem.

Evernote deactivated my business account, but as you can see that this is all about a mistake. I cannot even access the business admin console to update the new billing/payment info.

All company client  notes have been saved in the business notebook. THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM when I cannot access the notes anymore. I can close my business. 

This cannot be the service of Evernote!

Please help anyone the at Evernote!!!

Kind regards and thanks for al the help.

Perry Asmowidjojo

• 11 months later...

I am stuck here now for two days getting not very good support. I have a business account and due to payment issue it got deactivated. Now there is no way for me to reactivate it. Asking support several times and still waiting for an answer, the only respons was a link which i clicked and there it says I should contact the account admin to get invited which is me. It seems that when they deactivate your account you also lose all the support, there is not grace periode, so I cannot use the chat function. Once deactivated you are out and the only way to contact is by support by ticket and for me this is getting frustrating since my notes are critical and I want to pay and move forward. I have ticketnumbers 1274567 and 1274347. 

Still I am waiting for any reply from Evernote! I cannot understand that they treat Business accounts like this. I now cannot access my notes because the account has been deactivated and there is no way for me to pay so I can access them again. I need someone from Evernote to contact me asap to resolve this problem.

• Level 5*

Hi again - unfortunately if someone didn't contact you on Friday,  today will be their first opportunity to try again - Evernote admin doesn't work at all over weekends.  I flagged your post again - you will hear more soon,  I'm sure...

Hi,

I am sorry to say that still I have not received any solution. Yesterday I got an email that they will be working on it but that was that. It has now been a week since I have flagged it with support and still no solution to the deactivation of my account. I had a business account and so the notes where needed for my business and critical. Now I have lost access to these notes and no way to get access again. The only way to access support while on deactivation mode is second grade support. There is no chat or no phone that you can call and solve the problem at once. I am really dissappointed with Evernote. A good product can be ruiend by a bad customer service. Still waiting for a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

it looks like i am not the only person who had a business account then canceled it and now I cannot reactivate it.  I have filled out 3 different support requests with EN and nothing.  I enjoy using EN but I don't understand why they don't help their business customers. I would rather pay more and have someone answer a phone or return an email. I dont know where all of my business notebooks went and if they can be recovered.

• Level 5*

it looks like i am not the only person who had a business account then canceled it and now I cannot reactivate it.  I have filled out 3 different support requests with EN and nothing.  I enjoy using EN but I don't understand why they don't help their business customers. I would rather pay more and have someone answer a phone or return an email. I dont know where all of my business notebooks went and if they can be recovered.

Hi.  As above,  if you can post your ticket numbers here we'll escalate it to the Forum admins who should be able to help...

• Level 5*

Hi.  Log in here - https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action - or choose 'continue as a guest' and select 'payment issue' in the first dropdown.  Fill in as much detail as you can and post the ticket number here.  The Live Chat option is only available for current Business or Premium users - if the system thinks you're a Basic account holder,  you won't be able to see the link.

My Business Account was disabled, without any information why! We are running a project with customers and there are plenty of information there. EN is the central tool for this project. It seems, that EN has serious 'potential for approvements' for their business product. @gazumped - it seems, you can accelerate here anything, this is my ticket number: 1295142

thanks for any help....

• Level 5*

My Business Account was disabled, without any information why! We are running a project with customers and there are plenty of information there. EN is the central tool for this project. It seems, that EN has serious 'potential for approvements' for their business product. @gazumped - it seems, you can accelerate here anything, this is my ticket number: 1295142

thanks for any help....

Can't guarantee anything - we're a user forum with Evernote Admins who can flag stuff back to Home Base for a second look...  anyway:  ticket flagged,  let's see what happens...

Archived