Note Information Added

handson

I just started using Evernote a couple of days ago and so far I’m a big fan of it. But I've forgotten how to do what is a very useful part of the whole idea.

In each note I’ve created the following information exists:

Subject:  Fly a kite
Start Date: 10/7/2014 1:15:00 PM
End Date: 10/7/2014 1:45:00 PM
Busy Status: Busy
All Day Event: No
Importance: Normal
Categories: Bucket List

After all the notes I've created I don't recall when and how this information was derived. If someone could help me with this I would be most appreciative.

No, this is from within Evernote. I have a notebook for appointments. I open that notebook and click "New Note". A blank note opens and I add the title, what is missing are the seven items above. I've created notes before and they are there, but I don't recall how they came to be. What am I missing?

Gazumped - I don't have a note template stored anywhere. If I knew how to create one that may be the solution. Right now I'm copying an existing note and changing the information in each of the fields - I just can't figure out how they were created in the first place or where the came from :-(. I'm not that creative, these are not fields I would have come up with.

jefito - I use Outlook, but they don't seem to be coming from there because there are other appointments in Outlook that I have not put in Evernote.

• Level 5*

jefito - I use Outlook, but they don't seem to be coming from there because there are other appointments in Outlook that I have not put in Evernote.

I'm asking you to go to your Account Page on the web. and click on the Applications link on the left side of your screen to see whether any applications have been registered for access to your Evernote account.

I have authorized these services to access my Evernote account:

Evernote for Windows on a PC and Evernote for a Windows Phone.

Under Connected Services both Google and Linkin are shown but neither are connected.

I finally found the resolution to my initial question...In Outlook, on the menu bar, is an option to "Add to Evernote 5". If you have put the appointment in Outlook and select it, this option becomes available. When you use this feature in Outlook it will put the appointment in Evernote with the fields I was bamfuzled about. Now I have the answer to all questions in the universe.

I must have used in the past and forgot about that option; but I truly appreciate everyones responses.

Archived