Upload limit

• Level 5*

Logon into the service on your web browser and go to Account settings and see what your monthly usage is.  Are you saying that all that you have added into your account over the last month is one web clipping?  No other notes, files, pictures, etc...?

• Level 5*

How much of that 60MB/month does it show you have remaining in the current cycle?  If it shows you don't have any remaining storage this cycle try sorting your database to see what has been entered recently.  I realize that you said you have only put one clipping in but maybe other content has been added that you are not aware of.

• Level 5*

Hmmm, ok.  Log in the service again from your web browser and then select the new note (clipping).  In the window (at least on Firefox) in the upper right is an "info" button.  Click that and you will see the size of the note.  As a free user you only get 60MB/month.  I really doubt your clipping is that large but might be worth checking.  If it is somehow that large, then you are stuck until the next month unless you want to go premium for a month to temporarily increase your upload limit.  If your one new note is less than 60MB then I would suggest putting in a support request.

As another thought, even though you only have one new note, have you been editing it?  Every time you edit a note it will cause the note to upload again and will count against your monthly upload limit. 

Archived