Third Party Quick Note for work computer?

abbimj

Idea

Hello. I've searched a lot and can't seem to find exactly the app I'm looking for, but maybe someone out there knows of it. I'm looking for the same functionality as the Mac menubar Quick Note, but with the ability to install on a computer that does NOT have the Evernote client installed. I have to use a computer at work that is not my personal computer, so I do not want to install the Evernote client, thus enabling anyone who launches Evernote there to see all my notes. I would, however, like to be able to quickly save all my thoughts to EN while I'm working, but without having to break out my iPhone or bring my personal computer to my office. So something like the menubar Quick Note would be great. Even launching a browser window and using the web clipper would work, if I could type note content into it. Does something like this exist for a Mac?

I understand that I could just use the web client since that is the point–to be able to access EN anywhere–but it's so cluttered and part of my desire is to just type up my note and forget it till I look at my EN client later. Perhaps making a Fluid App of the new EN web client will solve my dilemma, but I thought I'd ask if there's another way to do this in case it does in fact exist and I just haven't been able to find it. Thanks!

2 replies to this idea

Archived