Problems syncing across Apple devices since updating to iOS8

My Evernote works but new data does not sync across by Apple devises (iPhone 5 and iPAD).  Has anyone encountered this and better yet had a fix?

Thanks

Evernote has always stated they will not support beta OSs.  Instead, they wait for the release & then try to support it ASAP.  I'd guess that's still their stance. (The quote below is from 2011 & therefore not specifically addressing iOS 8)

"We "officially" don't support beta OS's until they're released (and certainly not on the first day). In practice, we'll generally support it soon after it goes "Gold". It's too much of a timesink on engineering resources to try to keep up with all the changes in a beta OS before it's stable.

So, like, since they just released what is presumably their "Gold" version to devs *today* to start getting apps ready for the summer release, I'd give us a little bit of time to work on it."

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/16121-lion-support/?p=79405

• Level 5*

My Evernote works but new data does not sync across by Apple devises (iPhone 5 and iPAD).  Has anyone encountered this and better yet had a fix?

Thanks

Have you tried updating both devices with the latest EN version?  There has been a new version since IOS8 was released.

You may not be alone ... see these postings for more information.

Archived