JotScript not turning on

sarsdow

Hi,

I replaced the battery on my Evernote JotScript, and now, it will stay on for a few minutes, and then turn itself off, if I can even get it to turn on at all.

Help!  I've tried 3 different sets of new batteries, and I still have the same problem, so I'm not sure what to try now.

Any suggestions would be welcome, as I don't really want to take it back, as it does work well, when it will turn on.

sarsdow

With a lack of precise user instructions and some misinformation that is circulating, I too thought I had this problem.

What I learnt, by experimentation is that the indicator green light initially flickers while it pairs with your device and the application, it then turns to constant green for a short while indicating that the pairing has been made (the app should also give you a prompt) and then goes into energy saving mode by turning off the light indicator...

Suggest you persist and test with different applications..

Sorry to hear that sarsdow

Only other thing to try, from what I have read, is the battery contact with the cap spring (gently try to elongate) otherwise have the JotScript replaced. I had to do this.

Now I am very satisfied with the performance especially with NoteShelf(with EN Sync enabled)

Archived