Camera in Penultimate not working

joelwlm

Yesterday I updated up IPad.  I then went to use Penultimate as I have done for a couple years.  Went to take a picture using the camera function at the top of the page and it won't let me choose Camera of Photos.  It takes me to the photos stored on my IPad and calls it Moments.  Can anyone help?

thanks in advance.

i'm having the same issue and need it to work. Any solution? The only thing I have done to workaround it is to take photos on my phone, upload it to my photo stream and then bring them in, but it's a pretty cumbersome and annoying process. 

I think this might be a bit of a quirk due to how iOS 8 has changed photo management. If a developer like Evernote doesn't re-write this portion of their own application it might not work properly. I would imagine we'll see a penultimate update for full iOS 8 compatibility quickly... I hope. 

I'm having the same issue with camera accessibility after updating - after running some diagnostics Apple told me the issue requires a Penultimate update for iOS8, which they have not done yet. I tried to contact Penultimate/Evernote to inquire about this, but I guess unless one is a Premium member, we are relegated to the chat room. We can only hope they are monitoring this and a fix is in the works soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I use this app exclusively for surveying. The camera needs returned to the options. I am also having a mm issue if I have more than 5 pages with pictures in my notebook that it does not save my writing over the picture. You can see it in the thumbnIl, but not when you open it or save it to Dropbox. This is now making me look for a alternative app for our needs. This app worked awesome for many years, but now the issues are making me doubt it's future.

Archived