Is there a keyboard shortcut for "Find a tag"?

Steve2014

I am using the latest Evernote on Windows 8 and have a question.  I use the tags feature primarily to organize my notes, and am commonly using the "Find a Tag" function as per the screen shot attached post-208119-0-19892900-1411400539_thumb..    I have been trying to find a keyboard shortcut (or how to configure one) to jump directly to this find a tag function.  To go there now, I typically navigate the UI on the left pane of the UI and then click Tags, which brings up this dialog.  Am I missing something... is there an easy way to do this?  

• Level 5*

I don't know of any shortcuts for this. I can see where it'd be useful.

You might be able to get there using the third-party program AutoHotKey, but I don't know that for sure.

I am using the latest Evernote on Windows 8 and have a question.  I use the tags feature primarily to organize my notes, and am commonly using the "Find a Tag" function as per the screen shot attached attachicon.gifScreenShot 108 2014-09-22 10.54.jpg.    I have been trying to find a keyboard shortcut (or how to configure one) to jump directly to this find a tag function.  To go there now, I typically navigate the UI on the left pane of the UI and then click Tags, which brings up this dialog.  Am I missing something... is there an easy way to do this?  

Not exactly the same, but what I do is hit F6 and then type "tag:" plus whatever tag your are looking for

So you would just type:

tag:orders

tag:travel

etc.

Closest I can think of is:

F6 (reset search to all notes)

Alt + Shift + T (Open tag filter, start typing and select tag)

This leaves you ultimately at the same place as the search bar in your image

If I remember right, it is a carry over from the old Favourites bar, where there were shortcuts for tags, notebooks, saved searches and Attibutes.

Might be more, I dont remember.

Seems like Notebooks (Alt + Shift + N) and Tags (Alt + Shift + T) are the only ones that work anymore.

They work slightly different bear in mind. The tags one acts on the current search criteria I believe, where the notebooks one simply resets the search to that notebook.

• Level 5*

They work slightly different bear in mind. The tags one acts on the current search criteria I believe, where the notebooks one simply resets the search to that notebook.

That's exactly what I would want anyways.

Archived