We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
gervaisb

android Unable to remove checkboxes

Since the last update I can't delete the checkboxes from my notes. I can delete the text but when the cursor is just after a checkbox and I press "backspace" nothing happen.

Evernote Android version :

Version: 6.0(1060013-public-com.evernote)Build : AM_60_1345/..

After the latest update is that still a problem?  Checkboxes delete fine for me in 6.0.1

I have been facing the same issue since the last update. While editing a note containing checkboxes, I am able to remove the text but not the checkbox itself. It's quite annoying as I'm left with "ghosts" of completed items. I noticed someone's suggestion in this thread to open a "support ticket" to get help on the issue. Not sure how to do that, so any help to open a ticket would be appreciated too. 

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/#entry254984/

The above thread will walk you through Support. Good luck!

I have been facing the same issue since the last update. While editing a note containing checkboxes, I am able to remove the text but not the checkbox itself. It's quite annoying as I'm left with "ghosts" of completed items. I noticed someone's suggestion in this thread to open a "support ticket" to get help on the issue. Not sure how to do that, so any help to open a ticket would be appreciated too.