Help! Problems since recent update, continually force closes, can't send support ticket!

Hello and...

Help! Problems since recent update, continually force closes, can't send support ticket!

Inexperienced with this and couldn't find any other way to ask for help, so pls excuse me if this isn't right place for this. But if someone can direct me to the appropriate alternative to the in-app "support ticket" option which doesn't permit me to draft such a support ticket, I'd very much appreciate any help. Thx!

We'll need more information to provide any help. 
1) What version of Evernote are you using?

2) What operating system and device are you using Evernote on? (e.g., Windows? Mac? Android? iOS?)

3) Can you describe the problem in more detail? When you say "continually force closes", do you mean it regularly crashes? How often? During what task? Does it run for a while then crash? Or does it crash immediately upon launching? 

Troubleshooting suggestion:

Restart your computer. 

Uninstall the application from your system and re-install it. (More advice on how to do this properly once you tell us what system you are on!)

There's a link to support in my signature. If you are a premium user you can submit a support ticket and receive assistance. 

Archived