improvement request : how to automate tag(s) creation when sending a email to the my evernote mailbox

Hello

Sending a mail directly to my evernote mailbox is very useful to get that mail stored in my evernote database.

However, If I want some tags added I need to insert them them afterwards.

Would it be possible to define some specific syntax in the email title and/or content such as #example_of_tag# or $!example_of_tag$!  ?  all occurences syntaxed like that would be automatically recognized by evernote as a tag and converted as such.. 

The same principle could also be used with the title if we do not want to use default email title

Thanks for comments

LG

PRO TIP

You can specify a destination notebook for your email by appending the subject line with the symbol “@” followed by the name of an existing notebook. Add a tag by including “#” followed by an existing tag. If adding both notebook and tag information, be sure to include the notebook name first.

It works ! thanks! and it takes more than one tag.

Let's hope  that in the future it will be also possible to create/foce NEW tags using that method.

Kind regards

LG

• Level 5*

Let's hope  that in the future it will be also possible to create/foce NEW tags using that method.

Kind regards

LG

Or some sort of quarantine should you mistype the tag you wanted...   :(   It has happened.

Archived