Evernote email function not working

Have always been able to email to clients directly from Evernote.  Last week that function stopped working - I discovered clients weren't receiving the email so I sent one to myself. It was not delivered either. Does anyone have the solution or is this function no longer available on the free version? Any help would be appreciated - I love Evernote and want to continue using it.

Have always been able to email to clients directly from Evernote.  Last week that function stopped working - I discovered clients weren't receiving the email so I sent one to myself. It was not delivered either. Does anyone have the solution or is this function no longer available on the free version? Any help would be appreciated - I love Evernote and want to continue using it.

Hi JB and welcome to the forums! I just sent a quick email to myself and it worked OK. Sometimes just a quick reboot of your system will solve many problems, I am using a Windows system, if that will help. Give it a try and let us know.

Regards,

David in Wichita

• Level 5*

JB, since you posted this thread with the "iOS" tag, I assume that you tried to send an Evernote email from your iOS device.

I'm not sure what could be causing your problem, but I just successfully sent an EN email from EN iPhone 7.4.2 to myself.

The only thing I can suggest is to close the Evernote iOS app, then restart your iOS device.

• 7 months later...

I am using an iPad Air mainly. When I forward an email to my Evernote account, one in ten actually show up in Evernote. I have saved my email address to my contacts and have always used the address saved there. I have looked into all of my notebooks and files and have not found the emails. I have rebooted Evernote as well as the device. Any advice?

• Level 5*

@Dogdoc:

You might check your account using a PC or Mac and the EN Web client at Evernote.com to see if all of your emailed Notes made it to the EN Cloud Service.  If all of your Notes are there, then you might want to delete the Evernote app on our iPad and redownload/reinstall it.

There have been recent updates to both Apple iOS and EN iOS client.  What versions are you running?

• 6 months later...

@Dogdoc:

You might check your account using a PC or Mac and the EN Web client at Evernote.com to see if all of your emailed Notes made it to the EN Cloud Service.  If all of your Notes are there, then you might want to delete the Evernote app on our iPad and redownload/reinstall it.

There have been recent updates to both Apple iOS and EN iOS client.  What versions are you running?

EN cloud service?? 

• 1 year later...

I to am having issues.  I have tried sending notes to several accounts i.e. Comcast, Diversified, AT@T, and Gmail from my iPad, iPhone and Windows computer all fail to send.  About a day later i receive a note from Evernote stating to check the address (see below).  I just got off a chat with Evernote and they have escalated to their senior technical support team.  They stated they are seeing this pop up more and more.......  My suggestion is to open a ticket with them and let them know just how big of a issue this is.  

Hello Evernote User.

You recently attempted to send an email message from your Evernote account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver the email to your intended recipient(s).

The email was returned to us as undeliverable and no further delivery attempts are possible.

Please verify the email address(es) you used. Some ideas:

• Check for typos
  • Check for extra spaces

Details on the undeliverable email message:

Subject: 
10719 Southhaven

Recipient(s): 
XXXXXX2497@comcast.net

Thank you,

- The Evernote Team

• 4 weeks later...

Archived