Evernote Nottebook: Private notes are visible

smitty

When sharing notes via email from Evernote Notebook (Moleskine), mobile app prompts me to select top section or entire page. But when I share from my rich-client app (Windows 5.6.4.4632), I'm not given the same option and the email contains two images: a top section AND an entire page. I've got a premium account but not a business account. Does that effect the rich-client experience using a notebook?

Eric

• Level 5*

I don't believe there's a difference between the sharing options for premium / business on Moleskine notes.  I haven't tried any variations on the process,  and the only possible workaround that comes to mind would be to annotate the image in your note to crop out unwanted detail - or maybe to copy and then crop the picture into a separate note so you have a record of exactly what you shared.  (I don't know at this stage whether you could un-crop the image later to get back the full note.)  Very good question - needs some experimentation!

Gazumped...good to know about premium vs business. It would then seem to be a missed feature or bug if there's difference between the account types. OR, I'm not doing something write on my notes or in the sharing process.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived