Search for notes not synced

Robert πŸ‡³πŸ‡±

Idea

7 replies to this idea

I haven't seen any search grammar for this task. Perhaps the best bet is to go into list view, right click any column header, and add the "sync status" column. Then sort by sync status. Black dots mean the note requires syncing.

Β 

Β 

A bit of a chore, but if you leave the sync status column visible 100% of the time, then its trivial to just sort by that when you feel inclined to check (which for me is almost never, since I have only very rarely encountered sync issues, and most issues I experience are for obvious reasons like a crummy connection).Β 

• Level 5*

During my daily notes review I'd like to be able to see which notes I have (not yet) edited since the last sync, just before I hit the button (or wait for the next scheduled sync)

I see, thanks. Well, you can always sort by the last update column and get a sense of what synced when. Also, as a by product, any notes to be synced should be on the top of the list, assuming reverse order sync.

Β 

During my daily notes review I'd like to be able to see which notes I have (not yet) edited since the last sync, just before I hit the button (or wait for the next scheduled sync)

I see, thanks. Well, you can always sort by the last update column and get a sense of what synced when. Also, as a by product, any notes to be synced should be on the top of the list, assuming reverse order sync.

Β 

Thank for the suggestion. I like to keep my notes sorted by date created as much as possible. I (sometimes manually) set this to create a proper timeline.

Archived