Is there a way to share notes so someone else can load them into their Evernote account?

oleboy112

I see that I can email notes to someone or I can share notes with others.  However, I'd like to send notes to someone so they can load them into their own Evernote account and tag them as they wish.  That way, I wouldn't have to give access to anyone else.  Almost like sharing a contact card from mobile phone to another.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

• Level 5*

Yes.  You can export the tags as well so just need to pay attention to what tags the two of you use.  At this point you have two separate notes which can be edited by either party, to be clear.

So, if my friend imports them into her Evernote and then edits them, it will or won't affect my version of the saved notes? 

Also, do you know if she has to add the tags ahead of time or will it automatically load the tags when it loads the notes?

Thank you!!!!

• Level 5*

Changes she makes to the notes she imports will not affect your version of those notes.  The tags should be automatically created when she imports the notes.  My point was more around if she has the same tag already she will be adding notes to that tag count.

Archived