Need to access Evernote from third party app

Qualex

I would like to access Evernote, like Create a new Voice Note shortcut to place in another app, in this instance a Car Dock app, so I can make a voice note while driving. But instead of trying to hit the small widget button, it would be much nicer to acces it via a shortcut.

I use this today but again, I use the normal widget, but the icon is very small and hard to hit while concentating on driving too. 
Many other applications could come to mind.

What kind of device are you using?

On an iPhone or iPad, Siri can be used to open a new Audio Note.  It opens the default app, AudioMemos.  Later, you can then email it to your Evernote account if you wish.

Although, I am sure you use caution using anything while driving, (for the inexperienced driver) taking those type of actions are best when the vehicle is not in motion.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S3 and yes there is a std. recordr. Bu the whole idea of using Evernote is that its available verywhere afterwards, withput having to mail it somewhere?

YES, not using the phone while driving, which is exacty why I make a voice recorded message, since it only involves talking and not typing and such.

An again also the reason for this post, since the Evernote Widget is small and a nice big icon would be preferable.

Archived