We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Lescragues

[Firefox 31.0] Clip selection won't transfer text

Hi there,

I've just come across an interesting discovery while reading articles on The Guardian website: the clip selection works fine in the main article, but once I try to clip stuff in the comments section below, Evernote isn't able to transfer the text, it just copies the link to the main article without the selected section.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/27/rotherham-child-abuse-police-commissioner-urged-resign

Have you had similar experience? I'm using Evernote Web Clipper 5.9.1 for Firefox.

I seem to be on Fx32 but my web clipper gets the article and the comments without any problem.  I have had problems like that before - usually just highlighting the comments and the article and choosing 'clip selection' was the fix for me..

Thank you for your reaction. I just found out what it was - Adblock Plus. Evernote works everywhere on the site once AdP is disabled.

• Like 2