FILTERING SHARED NOTEBOOKS

• Level 5*

In the Windows client, if you click on the "Notebooks" header in the left panel, you'll see a list of notebooks. Notebooks that are shared to you and by you have a special icon in the middle of each entry, with the name of the account that's sharing it as its label. Other Evernote clients may have some similar feature.

• Level 5*

Thanks Jeff, checked but unable to see the icon. Can you send me a screenshot? Have the last Evernote version for Windows installed

Sorry, Stephano, it may be different for you -- I'm running the 5.6.3.4531 beta. I should have said that. But at least the change is in the works, if it sticks.

In the Windows client, if you click on the "Notebooks" header in the left panel, you'll see a list of notebooks. Notebooks that are shared to you and by you have a special icon in the middle of each entry, with the name of the account that's sharing it as its label. Other Evernote clients may have some similar feature.

Thanks Jeff, checked but unable to see the icon. Can you send me a screenshot? Have the last Evernote version for Windows installed

Sorry, Stephano, it may be different for you -- I'm running the 5.6.3.4531 beta. I should have said that. But at least the change is in the works, if it sticks.

Also running the beta here.   ;)

Running same version Jeff :) Please see attachment. Am I looking for the icons at the right place?

FOUND IT!!!!  :rolleyes:

EVERNOTE.doc

Archived