View all notes in one notebook?

catgu

Idea

Hi! 

So I was searching around the internet and clicking around my evernote client on my macbook, and I can't figure out a way to view all the notes in one notebook as one continuous document. Does anyone know if this is even possible and if so, how to do it? Thanks so much!

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Notes are separate containers for information,  so aren't exactly designed as a continuous read in any circumstances.  It's possible to list all notes,  and to export them all to the same file,  but they're not the pages in a book,  to be read in order - or at least they weren't meant to be...

I guess in a pinch you could merge your notes together in one super-long document - but I'd do that on copies of your notes rather than the originals;  it might be difficult to get back to the original structure otherwise.

Hi! 

So I was searching around the internet and clicking around my evernote client on my macbook, and I can't figure out a way to view all the notes in one notebook as one continuous document. Does anyone know if this is even possible and if so, how to do it? Thanks so much!

Many years ago, in Evernote versions 1 & 2 (Windows only, non-could app), there was the "tape view".  That feature was removed a long time ago in version 3, I think.  Maybe 4.  Many lamented it's loss but good riddance, IMO.

Archived