Stack in the stack

UweBast

Hello!

I am working with the newest version of evernote (5.5.3.4236) and I am very contented with it.

However: I am missing a function to create a stack in a stack or (better still) several stacks in a stack.

Is this possible?

asks

UweBast

from Germany

@SebR

Thank you for your quick answer!

So I don't waste my time to try it out!

Anyone in this forum, who knows, wether this feature will be realized in the next future???

That would be a very good idea, isn'it?

So long

UweBast

Yes, tags are a decent option.

You may also want to explore and adopt some of the advanced search options. Evernote has some very advanced searching features that enable many users to use a single, or only a handful of Notebooks for all of their tens of thousands of notes. For example, try the Natural Language search feature.

• Level 5*

Yes, tags are a decent option.

You may also want to explore and adopt some of the advanced search options. Evernote has some very advanced searching features that enable many users to use a single, or only a handful of Notebooks for all of their tens of thousands of notes. For example, try the Natural Language search feature.

Is the Natural Language Search feature available in the Windows client? I think that's what the OP is using (and the topic is so tagged). I wasn't aware that it was available for any client but the Mac.

Archived