I want your help...

pmca89

Hey guys,

I'm working on my Capstone as a Computer Science Major at the University of Missouri - Columbia (Mizzou). I am asking for your help for an application I'm developing a web application for my Capstone project that uses Evernote. 

I use Evernote for my notes in class and am looking for people that do the same. I am hoping to get some of your notes, if you are willing to share, because I need to parse people's notes using an algorithm I'm developing. Basically, I need different people's notes to determine how correct an algorithm I'm working on or to design a different experience to ensure correctness of what I'm trying to parse from the notes. 

If you could generously export your notes that would be great. I'm willing to take image or text notes. I'm willing to take a single note or a whole notebook. To export the note or notebook, right click on the respective item in Evernote and select "Export Notes from <Note(book) name>" and ensure you export it as an Evernote XML Format (.enex). 

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will not disclose any information of yours that you don't want. If you could also give me your (or when you took the notes) grade range as well that would be extremely helpful in collecting some information about potential users. Thanks guys! 

Archived