save a notebook from penultimate ipad to a external hard drive

Dplastic

Idea

6 replies to this idea

1) There is no way to export your Penultimate data to an external drive directly from an iPad. 

2) Options:

A) You can use a 30-pin/Lightning (depending on which iPad you have)->VGA/HDMI/DV-I to connect your iPad directly to a projector which should allow you to display your Penultiamte content on the projector directly. 

B) Penultimate content is automatically, immediately synchronized to your Evernote account. You can use Evernote's Presentation mode on either your iPad or your Laptop hooked up to a projector to immediately begin a presentation. 

C) Using Evernote on your Laptop, locate your Penultimate content. For each "page", export it as an image, which you can then insert into a presentation using your favourite presentation software. 

I put the 50 picture notebook into a pdf. I tried emailing it to another of my addresses, and it didnt go through?

So if I don't have access to the internet I can't transfer information?

Can't I access thru iTunes? Why not?

what program Iis like yours, that I can put on an exteral hard drive? And mvoe to a windows laptop?

Thanks

You can access your penultimate content in the desktop Evernote client on your laptop. Since Evernote on desktop stores a copy of your database on your hard drive,they are accessible offline. You do not need an internet connection. You can view, export, transfer, etc. your penultimate content, offline, using the Evernote application installed on your laptop (NOT the web interface, they actual application installed on your computer).

Archived