Syncing note content, instead of just note title?

I have a wifi-only tablet which I use on my morning/evening commute. I've got wifi access at home and at work, so at those places I'll make/edit notes using my phone or PC, and my tablet will auto-sync over wifi so that I can then edit/organise them on the train. Very handy.

Except it doesn't quite work that way. As an example, last night before I went to bed, I made a note in the desktop client and hit Sync. This morning I opened up Evernote on my tablet, ready to commence writing, only to find that the note was empty. All I had was a title.

I know it uploaded from my desktop correctly, because I just turned tethering on my phone and opened the note itself, which then loaded properly.

So,question is: Can I get notes to sync (download) in their entirety without having to open each individual one while connected to the internet?

I have a wifi-only tablet which I use on my morning/evening commute. I've got wifi access at home and at work, so at those places I'll make/edit notes using my phone or PC, and my tablet will auto-sync over wifi so that I can then edit/organise them on the train. Very handy.

Except it doesn't quite work that way. As an example, last night before I went to bed, I made a note in the desktop client and hit Sync. This morning I opened up Evernote on my tablet, ready to commence writing, only to find that the note was empty. All I had was a title.

I know it uploaded from my desktop correctly, because I just turned tethering on my phone and opened the note itself, which then loaded properly.

So,question is: Can I get notes to sync (download) in their entirety without having to open each individual one while connected to the internet?

The answer is to have a premium account & use offline notebooks.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/12981-offline-synch-should-not-be-a-premium-feature/?p=62104

Archived