All previous notes erased on restart

dakamogi

Idea

Yesterday my Macbook had to be restarted. The version of Evernote that now appears contains nothing that I have added (hundreds of notes) from the last year. It is all still there on my phone version. Tried syncing. Tried signing in with same info as phone acct. Stumped!

thanks

5 replies to this idea

when I log in via web client the files aren't there. It is possible that when I was having trouble with Evernote a year ago I created a new account but I am trying to log in with information from last month so I don't know why it would revert to the old one.

Puzzled.

when I log in via web client the files aren't there. It is possible that when I was having trouble with Evernote a year ago I created a new account but I am trying to log in with information from last month so I don't know why it would revert to the old one.

Puzzled.

Would it be possible that you're logged into your "used" (the one with all the notes) account on your phone but have managed to log into the Mac and Web with the unused account? This is more common than you would think if you've opened up more than one account. Would double check which account is on your phone v the Mac and Web and see if there's any discrepancies.

Archived