Entries deleted automatically

tomcarp

I've used Penultimate for about 3 years and never had issues but as of about the past 4-6 weeks it will delete the last entry written down! It's as if I've hit the erase button. I've cautioned to make sure that it's not obstructed and being hit accidentally. If I hit 'undo' it brings back the usual last couple letters but nothing more! Not good for salesperson to lose orders/notes on the fly!$ Any thoughts! Uninstall? Will I lose my history if I do that?

re-installing the application is a good start. You should not lose your past notes assuming there haven't been any sync issues. You can verify that your Penultimate content has synced properly by viewing it using the Evernote application where that information is stored.

Are there any issues with respect to your upload quota with Evernote? Make sure everything conforms to the limits imposed on your account:

https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23283158

Exceeding any of these could potentially cause issues. 

• Ex Employees

I've used Penultimate for about 3 years and never had issues but as of about the past 4-6 weeks it will delete the last entry written down! It's as if I've hit the erase button. I've cautioned to make sure that it's not obstructed and being hit accidentally. If I hit 'undo' it brings back the usual last couple letters but nothing more! Not good for salesperson to lose orders/notes on the fly!$ Any thoughts! Uninstall? Will I lose my history if I do that?

I've flagged this for the Penultimate team. They should be in contact with you shortly, but until then please do not reinstall your application. 

Archived