Evernote only for Premium users!

• Level 5*

You can use the desktop app offline because Evernote can store your notes on the hard drive.  Mobile clients normally don't have that much available space,  so aren't ideal for offline working.

Ok, ok! But others have the opportunity to take some of the notes offline. So why not this one? I don't have my phone online all the time. Just because I can't. And I would love to test the app!

When I'm writing this I get the information of how many more posts I can do in thid forum until 14 august 2014 - 4! Goof work! Ah, doesn't matter.I don't think I will use it no more anyway.

Ok, ok! But others have the opportunity to take some of the notes offline. So why not this one? I don't have my phone online all the time. Just because I can't. And I would love to test the app!

I don't know what you mean. Your thread is Android. The thread I linked to is Android. Android has the same offline restrictions as all other Evernote mobile clients. WRT other note apps in general...well, very few of them can compare to Evernote, IME. But if they better suit your needs, then you should use them.

When I'm writing this I get the information of how many more posts I can do in thid forum until 14 august 2014 - 4! Goof work! Ah, doesn't matter.I don't think I will use it no more anyway.

Good luck in finding an app that better suits your needs.

I think you would understand if you read what I wrote. I would love to test this app - but I can't do it for real when my mobile is offline... And now I have used my 4 messeges I think...

I think you would understand if you would read what has been posted. To successfully use the app on a mobile device, you do need to be able to connect to the internet to sync your notes. Evernote is a CLOUD application. It is not something that keeps notes on your device, unless you have a premium account.

• Level 5*

Just a small correction:

Evernote will sync entire notes down to your mobile device as you view them while you're online. It's not unlikely that they will then be cached on your device for some time. But there are no guarantees on that unless you designate the notebook(s) that they reside in as offline, and you can only do as a premium user. So yes, often you can use Evernote offline as a free user, if you take some pains before you go offline.

I'm sorry if you didn't understand what I mean. But I will wait untill I could be online all the time, to maybe test the android app. Or if I have another phone and try that app... But right now I can't do it! And it makes me sad. Because I liked it when I used it for a long time ago on my computer!

And, this is the last post I can make here right now. It's the ruels for the forum. So, have a nice day.

Archived