Print All Notes (Just Snippets)

Is there a way to just print a list of all the notes I've created? I don't want to print the entire note (which is the entire email) just the snippets in a simple list form like as displayed on the desktop application when viewing 'all notes' displayed by 'snippets' .  

Thanks for the help (new user)

• Level 5*

Hi - There's no official summary print available,  but if you Edit > Select All after selecting the snippet window you should be able to copy and paste the selection into a word processor and print the listing that way...  also works for the list view,  which gives you more meta information if necessary.

• Level 5*

Hmmm, it would be nice if this were the case, but I can't get it to do anything in the 5.6.2.4351 beta release:

* go to snippets view

* make a selection, or Edit / Select All

* Both Ctrl+C and Edit / Copy on the resultant selection do nothing

* Right-click allows you to copy note links, which is something but not a snippet

What am I missing?

• Level 5*

If only I'd actually gone all the way through with that shoot-from-the-hip suggestion,  I would have found that the copied snippets won't paste anywhere... tarnation!!  These pesky elephants and their sneaky software!!  Sorry @J0HNC and @Jefito - total red herring.  In my defence that trick used to work with List view - it was a handy way to find duplicate notes (kinda) - Ctrl-A in the List view,  Copy and Paste into a spreadsheet,  then sort the spreadsheet by name.  However that doesn't work either now.

Best option available (in my Win Beta versions at least) seems to be to create a potentially humungously large TOC note and then hijack the content of that into a spreadsheet or word processor to manipulate the content.  Mind you,  I didn't test that either,  so don't get your hopes up.

Deer Mr Developer:  Pleeze kin we hav the opshun to kopy and pasty from thee Snippet (or List view) Window back??  Thank u wery much.

Archived