Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
philosopherdog

5.6.0 Finally Makes Tables Usable! And Resizing Images. BRILLIANT

I just tried the new table feature in the 5.6.0 beta for Mac and finally tables work. You can resize them. They don't jump all over the place. Also, resizing images is huge. Brilliant update. 

• Like 3

This sounds encouraging, I'm looking forward to seeing this in the Windows version too one of these days.
Can you also add background color?  Padding?  Other table formatting that hasn't been available yet?

• Like 1

This sounds encouraging, I'm looking forward to seeing this in the Windows version too one of these days.

Can you also add background color?  Padding?  Other table formatting that hasn't been available yet?

You can do the following: 

1) table border width

2) table alignment

3) cell background,

4) table border size and color

No padding setting. But pretty amazing.

post-44679-0-24955200-1407343015_thumb.p

• Like 1

The new version is so much improved. It has a hide toolbar feature which saves about an inch of screen space. The editor is way more responsible. I'm actually impressed with this release.

On 8/6/2014 at 11:36 AM, philosopherdog said:

You can do the following: 

1) table border width

2) table alignment

3) cell background,

4) table border size and color

No padding setting. But pretty amazing.

post-44679-0-24955200-1407343015_thumb.p

Am I just missing something, or is it really 2.5 years later, and the Windows client still doesn't include this functionality?