Premium Upgrade Failure

Hi

Like with quite a few people who have posted on this forum, I paid for an upgrade to premium via the App store (ITunes) on the 27th July, however my account is still showing as free. I have sent a support request and have received a ticket number (Ticket# 661208). I have had no response in 6 days from support and hoped someone could flag this as a problem for me as it's very frustrating paying for a service which I am not receiving.

Appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Thanks

This is a user's forum, not a direct conduit to Evernote. Everyone here, including Metrodon and the other Moderators, are simply users, not part of, or paid by, Evernote. Metrodon volunteers his time to act as a moderator and assist other users.

Evernote the company, is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Pacific Time. As soon as they open, Metrodon or another moderator will see that your Ticket is flagged with actual Evernote staff.

I paid and its not working!!!! What is that? you guys just took my money!!!!

Ticket #670656

What is this???? When can I expect service? I paid for a full year.

• Level 5*

Ticket #670656

I'd suggest that you post back here by end of day on Monday if you haven't received your premium service, and one f us will flag this for you. Thanks.

Ticket #670656

I'd suggest that you post back here by end of day on Monday if you haven't received your premium service, and one f us will flag this for you. Thanks.

I just resubmitted the request today. This is such BS. Thank you all for the feedback, its just really frustrating.  They still haven't given me access to the upgrade that I paid for nor had any contact with anyone of them

• Ex Employees

Hi

Like with quite a few people who have posted on this forum, I paid for an upgrade to premium via the App store (ITunes) on the 27th July, however my account is still showing as free. I have sent a support request and have received a ticket number (Ticket# 661208). I have had no response in 6 days from support and hoped someone could flag this as a problem for me as it's very frustrating paying for a service which I am not receiving.

Appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Thanks

I've flagged your ticket for our Commerce team. You should be contacted shortly. 

• Ex Employees

Ticket #670656

I've flagged this ticket for the Commerce team as well.

Archived