How to use the email address of a deactivated account

Hi everyone!

I am in this situation that I want to use my other (new) email address with my existing evernote instead of an old one. I have created an account with this new email but never used it. After deactivating the account the email is still in the system, so it don't let me use it. What's the solution?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  The answer would appear to be either to reactivate your old account and reuse it;  or reactivate it and change the email address so you can use that address in another new account.  Either way account reactivation is a Support request - see below for the link.

• Ex Employees

If you've deactivated your Evernote account, you can reactivate it by following these steps:

• Visit Evernote.com and try to sign in using your deactivated account credentials.

• After you provide the correct login information, you'll be informed that your account has been deactivated. Click the link to begin the reactivation process.

• Enter either the username or email address associated with your account and an email will be sent to you containing a reactivation link.

• Click that link and provide a new password for your account.

• Login with your existing username and new password.

Archived