No Support from Evernote!

I'm paying for a premium account (credit card bill), but my account is not premium.  I sent an email almost two weeks ago and received a reply with a case number saying I would get a reply in 48 hours.  I have not received a reply.  I've sent them three emails asking for the status with no response.  I've asked for help on @Evernote and @ EvernoteSupport via Twitter with no response.  I've called their corporate office and can't get a live person.  I left a voicemail with the details they requested and have not received a call back.  I simply want my account changed to premium status.

What's gives?  Has anyone had a similar experience or suggestions on how to reach them?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you upgrade via iTunes or Google play? This can happen from time to time upgrading this way, unfortunately.

Post your support ticket number here and I will flag it for staff attention.

Since you are showing up as free, you will get free-level support which puts you at the back of what seems to be an extremely long queue. Hopefully you'll get taken care of quickly when I flag it, though en support doesn't operate on weekends so you may not see any action until Monday.

Also, when you log in at http://www.evenote.com and go to "Account settings" do you show as free as free or premium?

Archived