Duplicate a note in Windows version

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah the above worked for me on my EN Windows 10 desktop version...but it's a rather lengthy click process!

Are there any Shortcut Keys like the CTRL C copy   &   CTRL V paste functions????

cheers

• Level 5

On the current version of the Windows program, you can right-click and select Duplicate Note, which will immediately create a copy of the note within the same notebook. To copy to a different notebook ... well, I'm a fan of keyboard shortcuts too, but right-click, select Copy to Notebook..., click on notebook in popup list doesn't seem significantly harder than Ctrl+C, navigate to notebook, Ctrl+V. Different (heh) strokes, I guess.

• Level 5*

Just reminded myself (via another thread) of one handy trick for creating multiple copies for templates etc.  Export a note to an ENEX file and save that to your desktop,  or attach it to a note.  Each time you double-click that file,  Evernote will add another copy of the note.

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2016 at 1:34 PM, gazumped said:

Just reminded myself (via another thread) of one handy trick for creating multiple copies for templates etc.  Export a note to an ENEX file and save that to your desktop,  or attach it to a note.  Each time you double-click that file,  Evernote will add another copy of the note.

For me that is the best trick! With your post I understood how I could use the ENEX file  on my desktop. Thanks a lot!

Archived