Howto control username at account creation?

We are using Evernote when exchanging documents with our customers, and it has become an increasing problem that the names we see in the Debug menu are more and more meaningless names, as for example "martin844"

Earlier you created a name at account creation, but no longer. Therefore, I wonder if it is somehow still possible to create the account name when creating an account? Thanks

• Level 5*

There's no option (that I'm aware of) unfortunately to choose or edit an account name.  What you're given is what you get.  There may be an option to change individual names by raising a support ticket,  but I doubt that would be available just to tidy client names.  What sort of a problem does the 'martin844' style of name create?

There's no option (that I'm aware of) unfortunately to choose or edit an account name.  What you're given is what you get.  There may be an option to change individual names by raising a support ticket,  but I doubt that would be available just to tidy client names.  What sort of a problem does the 'martin844' style of name create?

Thanks Gazumped. We have 50 customers where we switch back and forth between accounts via the Debug menu. The account martin844 might be given to martin@companyname.com, where we have several martins, and we would easier recognize companyname. For the around 10 customers who have premium accounts we could of course get this changed via a support ticket, but a lot of free accounts still remain. The problem increases as the number of customers increase of course.

• Level 5*

I may be being a little dumb here,  but why are you switching back and forth between accounts?  You can share documents with someone else using their email address (or an Evernote Business administration screen) - as long as they follow instructions when they receive your 'share' emails,  the user names and passwords are a problem for your customers,  not you...

Archived