photo annotate missing during syncing

I use EN between windows 7 PC and iphone 5 with EN Pro.

Recently,  my photo annotate went missing when they were edited then syncing.

photos are syncing smoothly and all of them are synced to my PC EN, but some annotate just missing.

here are the comparison.

post-213390-0-27535600-1406600543_thumb.

post-213390-0-98284400-1406600640_thumb.

any idea why this happened and how to solve it? 

• Level 5*

Where did you annotate the 'missing' items?  If that was on the iPhone,  there's a comment somewhere on the forums that edits on the iPhone are 'non-destructive' in that the original image is always preserved unless you save the changes elsewhere...

Where did you annotate the 'missing' items?  If that was on the iPhone,  there's a comment somewhere on the forums that edits on the iPhone are 'non-destructive' in that the original image is always preserved unless you save the changes elsewhere...

I annotate photos on iphone and save it then syncing. 

the thing bother me is some of them are annotated but some didn't, this rpoblem don't appear every time when I use edit photo and put some annotate on it.

so, did they have any conclusion about how to solve it on those comment? 

I just bought my EN-pro , wish I could use EN well on my work when I need it!!  

• Level 5*

I still can't find that original post - should have Evernoted it!  It does suggest that original images are preserved unless (I think) the altered image is saved as a new version before being added to Evernote.  The difference between photos that show the annotation and those that don't may be that you did enough to save the new version somehow.  It's not an Evernote issue anyhow - you could raise a support ticket (see below) in hopes the tech team have the answer,  or carry out a little testing to see if saving the edited photo to another folder before you add it to a note,  or using a different app to edit it,  will make a difference...

Archived